Are you usually a busy parent who misses a Quality Time with your children? Or it could be a specific situation that you wish to make it something very special with your kid, such as a birthday. Here is our proposal. If your child likes painting, I can make your day.
In one session you and your children can paint anything that is special for you. Together:
- you have a quality time.
- you both learn painting.
- you create a piece of art that can decorate your home.
I am Parissa Abbassi from Isfahan, Iran. Perhaps making logos from the names of my classmates or drawing a small portrait of each teacher at the beginning of a books in the school lead me to the school of graphics and art.
It was in the free drawing class that I got to know the surrealism. In my opinion while Surreal shows the power of artist in drawing, it does not have the limitations of Real in expression of thoughts. I discovered that I can reach my desired results quicker using a colored paper. Since then I used that technique in all my school home works.
It was a good lock that I found my beloved method and not every artist has such a chance to find his/her favourite style so early. Unfortunately, after graduation in graphics from university in Tehran, I did not have time to work on my style due to the difficulties of living alone. All those years until just very recently:
- My desire to be unique, gave me the motivation to do a variety of artistic things that I needed in my personal life.
- I drew portrait to give as a gift to friends.
- I took photos during the inland trips from which I made an exhibition just before my immigration in January 2013.
- I gave drawing lessons to groups or individuals.
So I lived in parallel to the world of art.
In Germany, I continued giving the drawing lessons at school.